Thursday 25 April 2013

In the process of currently editing my map image for my Haunted Britain DPS and am, to be honest, struggling. Having had to re scan the original printed image, as I wanted to include the drawn on route for the trip, the image has lost quality dramatically. Not only that but because I changed the colour after I drew on the route the red line is no longer red but more of a strange brown. I am not satisfied with this and am regretful at having thought of the idea in the first place. Sad but true. However  I really want to proceed with it but don't think that the red will come out very well on the new tinge.

So I went away and found an app called Fotor in the Apple Mac store. Using this I was able to turn this 


Into this: 

It isn't perfect but I'm more please with it than I was previously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment