Tuesday 16 April 2013

Ghost Hunt Road Trip.

So, I am trying to find the materials I need in order to create my first DPS, the haunted Britain piece. For this piece I would quite like to include a map That circles around so that it can be started for any point pretty much. To do this I need to se a route planner, or plan the route myself, using a road map.

I looked at Google maps, using multiple destinations to get a rough idea of what it may look like, this is what I got.


As you can see this is not a loop and I wanted to do it by hand as that would provide a rough and more suitable look to my magazine, one that is based at a younger audience and one that want to explore more than just holiday, I feel that that would be more suitable and more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. This would mean that I would need to print an image of a road map and draw on the loop myself.
The look I have in mind would be that of a red permanent marker making the loop and circling the destinations outlined in the previous post and using markers to provide the boxes to include the information written. Having said that, a loop may not be possible because of the roads that need to be travels, in which case it may be better to use the route above, or one similar, to guide my map. 

Will have to see if I can find any other way to consider before I make any final decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment